VOLUNTEER POSITION DESCRIPTION – SUNDAY SOUND PERSON
POSITION: SUNDAY SOUND PERSON
PURPOSE: To run the Sound system and Recording equipment during services
SCHEDULE: 3 hours one Sunday a month
REPORTS TO: Volunteer Coordinator
1. Come in at 9:30 to start the Sound Board and Recording Equipment.
2. Confirm the Microphone locations and numbers, test and install battery in Minister’s microphone.
3. Adjust sound levels for each microphone according to the person who will be using them.
4. While the Sunday service is in progress monitor and adjust the sound input and track.
5. When the service is over, complete the cd of the service and make copies as necessary for
6. Turn off the sound equipment.
SPECIAL SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Some computer knowledge; ability to hear sounds at a normal range; some typing ability; ability to multi task; calm disposition and ability to closely monitor the progress of the service; people skills – smiling & a desire to help others.
COMMENTS: You will be provided specific training on the Sound Board and detailed written procedures. This position is essential to the smooth functioning of the Sunday Service and works from the Sound/Projection booth upstairs.
COMPLETED BY: Dennis Cassella DATE: 8/15/13
(Pats Docs/Volunteer Information/Volunteer Position – Sound Board Person)