UNITY IN THE GOLD COUNTRY
POSITION: UGC Librarian
PURPOSE: To have books easily available for checkout on topics pertinent to varied spiritual interests.
SCHEDULE: As needed some Sundays; self directed.
REPORTS TO: Volunteer Coordinator
1. Collect, label and file books and other media.
2. Keep track of books and media that are loaned out and then they are returned cross then off the checkout list.
3. Keep book markers in the Library for checkout purposes. Keep the checkout book accessible
4. Keep a data base of books and other media alphabetically and by title.
5. Be available to locate books and media or give information about the Library after church on Sunday.
6. Periodically write articles promoting books that have come in and about the use of the Library. Ask for additional books from the congregation.
7. Keep the Library and collections dusted and the Library in good order.
8. Keep the Library door open before and after church for easy access.
9. Spend time in the Library at least twice a month after church.
SPECIAL SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Calm helpful disposition; people skills – smiling; ability to place books in correct order on shelves.
COMPLETED BY: Leita Spoto DATE: 8/23/13
(Pats Docs/Volunteer Information/Volunteer Position –UGC Librarian)