UNITY IN THE GOLD COUNTRY
POSITION: Hospitality and Kitchen Assistance
PURPOSE: To help provide a warm, welcoming atmosphere for the after service social hour.
SCHEDULE: Once monthly;
REPORTS TO: Self
1. Arrive one hour prior to service and prepare coffee and snacks in kitchen.
2. At nearly the end of service (approx. when tithes and gifts are gathered) transfer snacks and coffee condiments from kitchen to tables in the back of the sanctuary.
3. During social hour ensure that snacks stay plentiful and coffee and juice do not run out.
4. After social hour clean up plates and debris from tables and replace dishes in kitchen.
5. Wrap and place unused food in refrigerator.
6. Wash coffee urn out and ensure kitchen is left in a tidy fashion.
SPECIAL SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: An outgoing friendly personality helps.
COMMENTS: If you are unable to make it to service on your assigned Sunday, use kitchen volunteer directory to find a fill in.
COMPLETED BY: DATE: 8/28/13
(Docs/Volunteer Information/Volunteer Position – Kitchen Help)